I'm new to blogging so I'm sure this site will evolve over time and hopefully become more interesting and visually appealing. As I think I mentioned in an earlier post, I've really enjoyed reading blogs about different adoptive families. They are informative and inspiring! I'm not sure how inspiring I will be...but I will try to be informative.
We are now officially committed to adopting "Hadley" on Reece's Rainbow. We are very excited and a little overwhelmed with everything we have to do to bring our daughter home. But, mostly we are looking forward to this great adventure of international adoption!
Hi! I found your page on Reece's Rainbow. My husband and I are still in the research stage of international adoption, so I am trying to read as many different experiences as possible before we jump in! I hope you don't mind if I follow along your journey :).
ReplyDeleteI will keep you guys in my prayers! Hadley is such a beautiful little girl :)
ReplyDelete-Kaleigh
Congratulations on your new journey & God bless your family! I hope the process goes smoothly and quickly.
ReplyDeleteI found you through RR and I'm excited to read about your journey to bring Hadley home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the exciting world of adoption! Hadley is adorable! We are also adopting through RR and just finished paperwork, phew!
ReplyDeletehttp://livinganuncommonlife.blogspot.com
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHello! I found your blog through Reece's Rainbow! I am a huge advocate for RR ( and hopefully future adoptive mom if I can get my reluctant husband on board ;) I actually was the person who got to name your little girl "Hadley" :) I just wanted to say congratulations and I can't wait to follow your journey!
ReplyDelete